Our team at Lazarus has the necessary expertise to draft acts and give insightful advice when the time comes to make the right decisions regarding estate rights, including setting up Trusts, Last Will and Testament, Protective Mandate, and the Settlement of Estates.
Last Will and Testament
- Simple will or trust adapted to the situation of the testator.
- Will adapted to minors.
- Will adapted to handicapped children.
- Will adapted to incapacitated spouses.
Lazarus has a team of Quebec Notaries who are licensed to institute and conduct proceedings to endorse a Protective Mandate.
- Complete succession settlements (from simple to complex)
- Settlement of insolvent succession
- Designation of liquidator
- Replacement of liquidator
- Guidance for liquidator
- Declaration of transmission of movable and immovable property
- Verification of holograph wills and wills made in the presence of witnesses.
- Inventory of succession
- Create a separate document listing specific account information that can be included in your Estate Plan.
- Set up a secure digital vault to store important information such as account numbers and passwords.
- Include the digital vault's "master key" as an additional document in your Estate Plan with instructions.